The past 6 days that I spent in Florida seemed like a magical dream. What could be better than warm weather and being around your favorite people? Nothing... The only not so good part is that I got a little burnt, but what else is new? While I was in FL soaking up the sun, I saw lots of patterned jeans, tops, even swim suits. I love mixing patterns with solid colors to create classy looks! My twin cousins helped me pull together a mini photo shoot of our outfits from the last couple days. ;)
Enjoy my lovely ladies.
![]() |
| Shirt: TopShop Skirt: H&M Necklace: Forever 21 |
![]() |
![]() |
| Pants: H&M |
![]() |
| Shorts: (starting from left to right) American Eagle, Target |
Cheers, Lucy
Songs for this post:
I Love It by: Icona Pop
Midnight City by: M83
Radio by: Hot Chelle Rae







No comments:
Post a Comment